ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apply task with multiple filename mappings - how?
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 22:47:39 GMT
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 4:11 PM, david__schmidt <david4602@gmail.com> wrote:
> but how can I do multiple mappings - multiple variations on the filename per
> invocation?  Or is there another way to approach the problem?

I can't see a way to do it with <apply> either.

Peter's <outofdate> [1] supports multiple mappers and he even has an
example for it (last one), but it seems he uses the targets to do
dependency management only and despite having access to them in
${alltargets}, I don't see how you can use it to build your command
line.

I think you'll need to resort to Peter's <for> [2], possibly with a
nested <outofdate> as in his last example for the dependency
management, extracting the basename of the file and hard-code <arg
value="${basename}.lst" /> etc... Or some scripting and/or task
writing.

Not sure I helped much, sorry. --DD

[1] http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/outofdate.html
[2] http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/for.html