ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternative to if else task.
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:17:34 GMT
You do not need to place the antelope jar in the
ant/lib directory.

It is not in general a good idea to do this for
antlibs.

Add the antelope jar to the project files, for
example in {PROJECT}/lib/ant/
and in the build.xml, use <typedef> to define
the tasks.

In my build.xml I have the following:

 <typedef uri="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib">
    <classpath>
      <fileset dir="lib/ant/ant-contrib" includes="*.jar"/>
    </classpath>
  </typedef>

One can do something similar for the antelope jar.

Peter