ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Installing Ant, BAD KEY error
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:36:32 GMT
Hi,

I have never used gpg4win. I have used gpg on the command line.

May be this Status: BAD means actually something worrying ? Maybe not.

You could try to check your download based upon the md5sum. If you have
cygwin on your PC you can use a md5sum executable to check your download.

here is the command line for my last download of eclipse :

md5sum -c eclipse-java-indigo-M4-win32-x86_64.zip.md5

Here is what I see when I run gpg from the command line :

$ gpg --verify apache-ant-1.8.2-bin.zip.asc
gpg: Signature made 12/20/10 13:50:22 using RSA key ID 82A7FBCD
gpg: Good signature from "Antoine Levy-Lambert (CODE SIGNING KEY)
<antoine@apache.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 0BAD E59B 0EC2 4E68 C03C  A481 5EFA D9FE 82A7 FBCD

Antoine