ant-user mailing list archives

From bool <>
Subject project.createTask() not working with ant-1.8.2
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:29:38 GMT

createTask() method is throwing the following error with ant-1.8.2 while it
works perfectly with Ant 1.7.1.

Delete delete = (Delete) myProject.createTask("Delete");

Problem: failed to create task or type componentdef
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

I tried to remove all componentdef stuff from
org/apache/tools/ant/antlib.xml and then it started working again.

Kindly let me know if there is a proper solution to this. And why this is
not working for me.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message