ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible to dynamically reference a property?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:08:34 GMT
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:58 PM,  <dave.alvarado@cartridgeorder.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Dominique.  The nested properties (props) task seems like it will do the job.
 However, do you know where to download this thing?  The links don't seem to have anything

> http://ant.apache.org/manual/properties.html
> http://ant.apache.org/faq.html#propertyvalue-as-name-for-property

props is not a task, but a PropertyHelper extension. I suspect it's
part of the normal Ant distrib, so no need to download anything, but
I've never used it myself. You could try adding the declaration the
FAQ shows to enable it in your own build file and see if it works.
--DD