ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Execution classpath question for taskdef
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:05:16 GMT
On 1/20/11 5:27 PM, dave.alvarado@cartridgeorder.com wrote:
> Thanks for this recommendation.  A couple of follow up questions ...
>
> 1 If I add the classloader task to my custom task, does that classloader take precedence
over the classes loaded by ${ANT_HOME}/lib ?
> 2. How do I add the classloader task to my custom task?  My custom task resembles ...
No, you probably do not need this classloader task for selenium.
> <target name="Selenium4" depends="build-cm-selenium,checkout-selenium-tests">
>         <echo message="selenium paths ..." />
>         <echo message="${selenium-lib}" />
>         <echo message="${selenium.jar.path}" />
>         <taskdef name="SeleniumHTMLClient" classname="com.criticalmass.util.ant.SeleniumRunner"
classpath="${selenium-lib}:${selenium.j
> ar.path}">                <classpath refid="selenium-classpath-ref" />
>         </taskdef>
You should probably choose between the classpath attribute or the
classpath nested element.
Make sure that the classpath that you use contains all the jars that you
need
you can add a line
<echo>selenium-classpath-ref=${toString:selenium-classpath-ref}</echo>

Antoine