ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Add dynaTrace ant task to the list of external Plugins
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:49:07 GMT
Hello Guido,

the tone of the text is like the Ant project is advertising for
Dynatrace. I am not comfortable with committing the changes that you are
sending us as is.

The current blurb about dynatrace is :

<subsection name="dtAnt">
                 into your ant builds. This way you can easily record
performance metrics
                 of your tests including transactional performance data.
<th>Compatibility:</th>
<th>URL:</th>
href="https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/DL/Ant+Task+for+dynaTrace+3">https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/DL/Ant+Task+for+dynaTrace+3</a></td>
<th>Contact:</th>
<th>License:</th>
href="https://community.dynatrace.com/community/download/attachments/5144912/dynaTraceBSD.txt">dynaTrace

BSD</a></td>
</subsection>

If you want I can change the URL. It is probably not very nice to point
to a URL which requires registration in case someone wants to just
glance at what you are offering.

Regards,
Antoine