ant-user mailing list archives

From David Rush <da...@rushtone.com>
Subject SplitClassLoader cast error
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:21:44 GMT
I use ant from the command line for building my apps and running my tests.

I'm trying to get testing working for a servlet that forwards to a .jsp
page (using HttpUnit with ServletUnit), but I keep hitting a wall:

     [junit] Error testing ViewAllProjectsServlet, exception is
com.meterware.httpunit.HttpInternalErrorException: Error on HTTP
request: 500 java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.tools.ant.util.SplitClassLoader cannot be cast to
java.net.URLClassLoader [http://localhost/viewallprojects.jsp]
     [junit]     at
AccTestViewAllProjectsServlet2.test1(AccTestViewAllProjectsServlet2.java:76)

When deployed, the servlet+jsp is working correctly, but I'm trying to
build some tests before I start making some substantial updates to the
code (which was originally written with no corresponding tests).

Can anybody give me a clue on the ClassCastException?

David