ant-user mailing list archives

From tibuserAnt <>
Subject Cannot use Antelope tasks into my build file: PLEASE HELP!
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:53:50 GMT

Hi all,

Sorry i'm new to ant. I'm trying to compare 2 integers. I use:

           <isgreaterthan arg1="${int1}" arg2="${int1}" />
    <property name="" value="true" />
           <property name="" value="false" />

Bu i'm getting the error:
if doesn't support the nested "bool" element.

and when I add the taskdef:
<taskdef name="if" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.IfTask"/>

I have the error message:
taskdef class ise.antelope.tasks.IfTask cannot be found using the
classloader AntClassLoader[]

How can I use this task into my ant build file please?

thank you for your answer!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message