ant-user mailing list archives

From Mohan <mohan...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems while migrating from ant 1.7.1 to ant 1.8.2
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 09:38:09 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to using ant.  But we already have a process in place which makes
use of ant 1.7.1.

I'm now working on that and migrating it from ant 1.7.1 to ant 1.8.2.

But I get a strange error when I'm using ant 1.8.2 (which doesn't occur with
ant 1.7.1) which is as follows:

jar:file:<install_location>/ant-1.8.2/lib/ant.jar!/org/apache/tools/ant/antlib.xml:37:
Problem: failed to create task or type componentdef
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

Could someone help me how to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Mohan.