ant-user mailing list archives

From "Roos Tomas" <Tomas.R...@mpsbroadband.com>
Subject Fixed default target
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:47:03 GMT
Hey!

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a fixed default target, which
always executes instead of what's put on the command-line?

The reason for this is we use the depends feature of ant to be able to
for instance publish to an ivy repository with a better flow. ant local
milestone publish.

And for the toplevel I want to by using the invoked-targets property
pass this on to the a subant. The thing is
${ant.project.invoked-targets} is not available before hitting the first
target.

So is there a way of always hitting the same target, event with targets
specified on the command line?

I can't really see why the bug regarding ${ant.project.invoked-targets}
was implemented if this is not possible, since when you would anyway
need to create all these extra targets at the toplevel ?

Thanks in advance, hope you understood.

Best regards, Tomas