ant-user mailing list archives

From "Urena, Jose M" <jose.ur...@verizonbusiness.com>
Subject RE: Can't load definitions unless target is executed as root
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:07:33 GMT
ownership is not enough
for unix filesystems, the group must have read for files and
read+execute for dirs

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan King [mailto:nking253@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 2:52 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Can't load definitions unless target is executed as root

 When I execute an ant target as the root user the target executes
successfully.

However, if I try to execute the same target as an unprivileged user the
target fails with the following message:[typedef] Could not load
definitions from resource flexTasks.tasks. It could not be found.

The 3rd party dependency is: flex-ant-tasks. The directories that
contain the flex-ant-tasks and ant itself are owned by a group in which
the unprivileged user is a member, so there shouldn't be any access
right issues.

Anyone know what could be the problem? Thanks.

-Nate