ant-user mailing list archives

From Girish <girish...@robosoftin.com>
Subject Re: How to execute "Android.mk" file from Ant script?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:49:22 GMT
Thanks a ton for the quick response, Antonie
That would surely help.
Do anyone know the executable used for processing Android.mk file? I not
able to find it.

Thanks
Girish

On Friday 17 December 2010 04:59 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> On 12/16/10 11:05 PM, Girish wrote:
>>   * Is there any way to execute "Android.mk" file from Ant script?
>>
> If Android.mk are processed by an executable called make or andromake or
> whatever, then you can do this using the exec task.
>
> Antoine

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged
and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are
believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content
or virus.