ant-user mailing list archives

From Girish <girish...@robosoftin.com>
Subject How to execute "Android.mk" file from Ant script?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 04:05:12 GMT
Hi

I want to use ANT build for an Android project which includes multiple
libraries(shared-objects). These shared object libraries are currently
being built by using the commands present in respective "Android.mk" files.
My question is:
  * Is there any way to execute "Android.mk" file from Ant script?

It would be of great help if someone can reply to this question.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Girish
Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged
and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are
believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content
or virus.