ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <fileset> exclude A/a if B/a exists
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:58:47 GMT
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Daniel Becroft <djcbecroft@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...] However, I only want to apply this selector to a subset of the entries in the fileset.
[...]
> I want to select everything, but only apply the <present> selector to
> anything under \alpha (everything under \beta and \gamma should be selected
> as normal). I can't seem to find a solution without using two FileSets.

Selectors are really boolean predicates that you can combine to an
arbitrarily complex predicate (they are great and really powerful
IMHO). So I can imagine that it should be easy to <and> two selectors,
the first checking the files belongs to the subset you want (perhaps
using a regexp match selector), the other being the <present>
implement short-circuiting too. --DD