ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ludwig, Michael" <Michael.Lud...@delphi-mb.de>
Subject RE: ant-contrib: HTTPS <post> and unverifiable certificate
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 11:36:13 GMT
> > Does anyone know if I can instruct the <post> task, or rather
> > the HTTP library it is using to continue in the face of an
> > unverifiable certificate, in the way curl can be configured
> > accordingly using the -k/--insecure switch?
>
> Looks like using the keytool utility might bring some progress.

I exported the certificate from the site I need to trust using
Firefox, page information, security, export.

I then imported the certificate using keytool:

keytool -importcert -file D:\FirewareWebServer.crt

Now instruct the JVM used by Ant to use the keytore file:

set ANT_OPTS=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=L:\.keystore -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=secret

Windows gotcha: Don't put quotes around the value!

Now both <get> and <post> do work.

Michael