ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <Alexey.Solofne...@symyx.com>
Subject Re: Problems creating my own ant task
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:18:44 GMT

Well, I am still adding custom tasks the old way:

<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
<classpath>
<pathelement location="lib/build/antcontrib/ant-contrib.jar"/>
</classpath>
</taskdef>

- Alexey.

On 11/4/2010 1:09 PM, abridgel wrote:
> We need to write our own tasks because of portability issues. So I need to be
> able to source in the task somehow
>
> I created the jar and put the classes and antlib.xml in the same directory
> however when I try to pull it in it is complainning with the above error -
> here is my code (for the task)- its very simple.
>
> import java.io.*;
> import java.util.*;
>
> import org.apache.tools.ant.Task;
>
> public class Diff extends Task{
>      public void execute() {
> 		System.out.println("Hello");
>      }
> }

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.