I work whit Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on December 13 2006

I like to modify the Trace.txt to Filter.txt (The attached Filter.txt file is handmade). It does not work to use more then one <contains value="blabla"/>

in the linecontains. But if I use <linecontains negate="TRUE"> then I can use more then one <contains value="blabla"/> in the linecontains.

Can you help me? I like to have the Filter.txt file in one step. The example below does not work because the two <contains value=… have to be in the same line!!!

Kind regards
Adrian Mischler

<<Trace.txt>> <<Filter.txt>>

  <target name="trcFilter" depends="" description="prepare for traces">

    <concat destfile="./Filter.txt" append="false">
      <fileset dir="./Import/" includes="./Trace.txt"/>
        <linecontains negate="FALSE">
          <contains value="2855,2820"/>
          <contains value="2822,2822"/>
  </target >