ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: Proper way to translate list of jars from properties file into classpath
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:09:22 GMT

At this point, I've gotten to the point where I can define two
properties for each "grouped" resource, a "dir" and a "list" (where each
list entry just has a file name, not a path).  I then define the
"filelist" in the "path" element, specifying both properties.  That
works.  I wish I could specify a single list property and reference that
directly, and have Ant figure it out.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message