ant-user mailing list archives

From Kieran Simpson <kierans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binding of typedefs to namespaces recursively
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:26:45 GMT
I inaccurately gave the second project definition.  It should be:

<project name="my.build" xmlns:bar="org.bar">
  <target name="build">
    <typedef resource="bar.xml" uri="org.bar"/>

     <bar:CoolTask />
  </target>
</project>

I'm still having no luck figuring this out, so better to correct myself, in case it helps.

I'm also using Ant 1.8.1

Regards,
Kieran S