ant-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Way to not hard-code these values?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:00:39 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Ant 1.7.  I'm trying to de-hardcode a few things from my script,
and would prefer to have them properties-file driven.  However, I'm not sure
how to go about it.    I have

        <SeleniumHTMLClient results="${results}" appendResults="true"
verbose="false" showPassedTests="false" excludeHeaderAndFooter=
"true" multithread="true">

                <Host value="IP-address1" port="1234" />
                <Host value="44.33.2.99" port="5678" />

I would like to move the hosts and ports into a properties file and then
load them into this task dynamically.  Any ideas how to do this?

Thanks, - Dave