ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rafael de F. Ferreira" <li...@rafaelferreira.net>
Subject AntClassLoader and the system classloadr.
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:45:37 GMT
Hello.

I've run into an issue with ant's classloading strategy. When I try to
run a Java class with the <java> task, I get a ClassNotFoundException
for com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.

>From a cursory inspection of org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader, it
seems Ant only delegates to the system  ClassLoader if the class being
loaded belongs to a fixed set of packages[1]. The problem occurs
because "com.sun.xml.internal" and it's sub-packages are not on this
set.

Is there any way to force ant to delegate class loading as specced?
Some other workaround would be fine as well (except fork='true').
Thanks.

[1] http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#9iXYxNufh_Y/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/util/JavaEnvUtils.java&l=324
--
Rafael de F. Ferreira.