ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rafael de F. Ferreira" <>
Subject AntClassLoader and the system classloadr.
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:45:37 GMT

I've run into an issue with ant's classloading strategy. When I try to
run a Java class with the <java> task, I get a ClassNotFoundException

>From a cursory inspection of, it
seems Ant only delegates to the system  ClassLoader if the class being
loaded belongs to a fixed set of packages[1]. The problem occurs
because "com.sun.xml.internal" and it's sub-packages are not on this

Is there any way to force ant to delegate class loading as specced?
Some other workaround would be fine as well (except fork='true').

Rafael de F. Ferreira.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message