ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: import of build-dependencies.xml
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:29:47 GMT
2010/9/6 Thomas Scheffler <thomas.scheffler@uni-jena.de>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently stuck with maven integration in ANT. I want to use maven
> dependency management in Ant to resolve dependencies.

Have you looked at Ivy? It does exactly what you want to do (use Maven
dependencies in Ant), and it is much easier to use than trying to use
the Ant <maven> tasks to do what you want.

Ivy is an addition to Ant that handles dependencies much like Maven
does, and even uses Maven's repositories. And, Ivy is very easy to use
and integrate into existing Ant build.xml scripts.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com