ant-user mailing list archives

From "Xu, Larry" <l...@ebay.com>
Subject forked jvm exited abnormally
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:44:01 GMT
Hi All,
I met a trick problem "forked jvm exited abnormally".

I ran the JUnit test case in ant and set the fork=yes for getting EMMA report.

But I met the above problem.
When I set back the fork=no , it work well.
Then I asked Google, there are so many question on the network.
It seems a popular issue.
Someone said it is fixed bug in Ant 1.7.1. It caused the multiple version of Ant or JUnit.
In Ant1.7.1 , it will give you a tips to said multiple version of Ant or JUnit exist.

But I still got the problem "forked jvm exited abnormally" after I clean up the classpath
until the there is no more warning for multiple version of Ant or JUnit exist.

Do you have any idea on that?

Env
JUnit 4.8
Ant1.8.1