ant-user mailing list archives

From Vimil Saju <vimils...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: insert .reg files
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 21:57:49 GMT
I think you could use the exec task to execute the command that you normally use on the command
prompt to import the .reg file into the registry

--- On Fri, 9/3/10, Aaron Mackley <Aaron.Mackley@dtint.com> wrote:

From: Aaron Mackley <Aaron.Mackley@dtint.com>
Subject: insert .reg files
To: user@ant.apache.org
Date: Friday, September 3, 2010, 2:47 PM

Is there a simply way to "execute" a .reg file using ANT. I understand
there is a plugin called orangevolt that allows one to edit the
registry. I only want to install a .reg file.

Aaron Mackley   |  QA Engineering  |  Digital Technology International
| 801-853-5000  |  aaron.mackley@dtint.com
<mailto:aaron.mackley@dtint.com>

Transform profitably with our new Targeted Audience Solutions and DTI
Cloud. Get started at www.dtint.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\amackley\Application%20Data\Micro
soft\Signatures\www.dtint.com> .