ant-user mailing list archives

From Marina <ppi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: conditional global variables?
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:10:05 GMT
Thanks, David and Matt,

Matt, yes, <condition> was what I was looking for - for some reason I thought
you coudl not use them outside of <target>s, and, thus, could not use to define
global variables. But since it is working great - that's all I needed.

David, thanks for extensive suggested options - they all look good. I did want
to get away from splitting all my targets into dev/release versions though, just

to be able to use different property values. So, the <condition> approach worked

great for me.

Thanks!
Marina