ant-user mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <ml_ant-u...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: simplify copy with regexpmapper (mapper/regexp)
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:08:09 GMT
:
> > But "flatten" also cuts away all sub-directories.
>
> Absolutely, hence "since you really want to remove all dirs".
>
> > If for example the files to copy are Java source files under multiple
> > source roots, "flatten" would also remove the Java package directories
> > from the file paths, instead of just the part above the source roots.
>
> This is correct, but this is not the case in the problem Michael is
> trying to solve.

Well, Michael wrote "I want to strip the leading two directories", and
also "/lib/**/*.*", which suggests that there can be directories below
"lib", and his regex just strips the directories up to "lib".

Anyway, I'd be interested in a solution that really only removes a
prefix of the path.

-- Niklas Matthies