ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mackley" <>
Subject Trouble with <copy> and <DirSet>
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 21:40:03 GMT
I have a single file that needs to be copied into a random folder name.
I know the folder path except for the last folder, which will be called
xxxxxxxx.default, where xxxxxxxx is a random set of characters.

This may be easier than I am trying to make it, but I am trying to use a
DirSet within a Copy, like this:

                                <property name="firefox.dir"

                                <copy todir="${firefox.dir}">

I also tried a simple method like this:

But that didn't work either. I just got a copy error.

Is there an easier way to simply copy one file to a random folder or
even a set of folders with a DirSet?

Aaron Mackley   |  QA Engineering  |  Digital Technology International
| 801-853-5000  |

Transform profitably with our new Targeted Audience Solutions and DTI
Cloud. Get started at
soft\Signatures\> .