ant-user mailing list archives

From Jann Röder <roede...@ethz.ch>
Subject Re: Error in documentation (zipfileset, single argument resource collection)
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:32:14 GMT
Well you can use the usual includes excludes parameters in
<zipgroupfileset>. One problem though is, that if you include files with
a common directory in their path such as org/github and org/postgresql
only one of them will end up in the jar file unless you specify
duplicate="preserve" in the <jar> task.

Jann