ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Darragh" <dbai...@hp.com>
Subject Set property using part of a filename
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:31:48 GMT

Basically I'm looking to extract the version of a package file from the filename. So far I've
come up with the following, but I'm just wondering if this is the best way to accomplish what
I want, given that it seems a bit of a kludge to use the pathconvert task to extract a string
from filenames and put it in a property.

<pathconvert property="project.version.full" >
  <path>
    <fileset dir="${src.dir}" >
      <include name="**/*.rpm" />
      <exclude name="**/*debuginfo*.rpm" />
    </fileset>
  </path>
  <chainedmapper>
    <flattenmapper/>
    <filtermapper>
      <replaceregex pattern="${ant.project.name}-(.+)\.(.+)\.rpm" replace="\1"/>
    </filtermapper>
  </chainedmapper>
</pathconvert>

--