ant-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject "available" appears to get confused if I use "-f buildfile"
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:08:18 GMT
I have a build file that gets imported into my current build file.  The
imported build file has an "available" task to set a property if a
particular directory exists, in the current directory.

I have a situation where I might instead have to not have that "import",
but instead do a "ant -f ../.../otherbuildfile <target>".

I tried doing this, and it appears that the "available" task didn't look
in the current directory, but in the directory where the (formerly)
imported build file resides.  I verified this with a file io monitor.
It looked for my directory in the directory with the build file, not the
current directory.

Is there a straightforward way to make "available" look in the current
directory instead?

I'm using Ant 1.7.1.