ant-user mailing list archives

From Greg Roodt <gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rhino global.load() in script context
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:41:10 GMT
I believe load() is part of Rhino Shell. I think all that the <script />
task runs when using JavaScript is the interpreter. It would only have the
pure Javascript standard language features (and a few bits and pieces to
interact with Java and the execution context).

It might be easier to run the shell for each test? Like so:
java org.mozilla.javascript.tools.shell.Main [options]
script-filename-or-url [script-arguments]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Rhino_Shell#Invoking_the_Shell

Or like John Resig does with env.js:
http://ejohn.org/blog/bringing-the-browser-to-the-server/

Or maybe, define your own global load() function inside the <script /> tag?