ant-user mailing list archives

From Laura Dean <lgd...@cyrusinnovation.com>
Subject Re: junit tests running slower in 1.8 than in 1.7
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:31:49 GMT
We tried it out, and our tests ran much faster.  We liked it so much
that we took the Ant 1.8.1 source and applied your change to it, so we
could use it for the time being.  We put the source here:
http://github.com/cyrusinnovation/Apache-Ant

Please note that we have no intention of maintaining this fork at all;
we just put it there for our convenience, and I mention it now it in
case it saves anyone else a little work.

Thanks again!

Laura