ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: junit ant task test listeners
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:20:00 GMT
On 2010-08-23, Chip McCormick wrote:

> Does anyone know how to add a test listener to an ant junit task,
> without having to create a custom task?

> We are attempting to add a test listener to a junit ant task to do
> custom logging after each test class in a batch completes.

Ant's formatters are TestListeners and this sounds exactly as if you
wanted to attach your own kind of formatter.  Formatters can be added
via nested <formatter> elements and a classname attribute - you can
specify a classpath to load the listener from as well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message