ant-user mailing list archives

From tabber <toanam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can ant run non-JUnit tests that can produce Junit xml formatted output?
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:22:22 GMT

Thank you for the suggestion, Stefan!

I have 2 more questions...

1) You suggested 'another one would be to write your own task that wraps
the exec invocation itself.' -- I am wondering what benefit it will be to do
this?

2) Currently our tests are run using a shell script on Linux/solaris boxes
which are basically cron jobs. They dont run as soon as a build is
completed. They run once every night on a build we assume will have been
created by the time the cron triggers.

If the output is not XML then can ANT understand the results at all? For
example if results are in TAP format then can ANT understand the test
results?