ant-user mailing list archives

From daveh91 <dhumen...@gmail.com>
Subject Using mapper within "sub-projects"
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:03:59 GMT

I'm using the following mapper:

<mapper type="glob" from="*.c" to="obj/*.o" /> from within an <apply> task.

It works fine when using the ant file by itself but when I try to use the
ant file from within another ant file like below, it picks up the wrong
directory.

<ant dir="${subproject.path}" target="compile" />

In this case, it will pick the *.c files using the <fileset dir="src"
includes="*.c" /> from the subproject path as desired, but will try to map
them to the obj folder in the parent project's base directory not the
subproject path.

I did confirm that the base directory is changed to the subproject path when
running the ant task using the -verbose option.

How do I tell ant to use the subproject path for the object file output?

Ant 1.7.1 (I would use 1.8 but I'm stuck using a standard install of Eclipse
that is a pain to try and update).