ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Darragh" <dbai...@hp.com>
Subject RE: how to exclude mutliple files
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:52:34 GMT

Use separate excludesfile specifiers,

i.e.
<dirset dir="${src.dir}" >
  <excludesfile name="ignore1.properties" />
  <excludesfile name="ignore2.properties" />
</dirset>

I haven't tried it myself, but the documentation indicates that the dirset task supports it.
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Types/dirset.html

--
Regards,
Darragh Bailey

Systems Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Galway Ltd.

Postal Address:    Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway
Registered Office: Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay Dublin 2
Registered Number: 361933