ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Darragh" <>
Subject RE: [SOLVED] Including external class files in a compile?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 17:17:23 GMT

Didn't think until recently to try using a dirset collector instead of a fileset. WhichResource
had no problems doing what I was looking for once I switched to that.

Darragh Bailey

Systems Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Galway Ltd.

Postal Address:    Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway
Registered Office: Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay Dublin 2
Registered Number: 361933

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message