ant-user mailing list archives

From ilke Muhtaroglu <ilke.muhtaro...@googlemail.com>
Subject Ant 1.8 unzip does not preserve permissions!
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:18:30 GMT
When I unzip with ant command

<unzip src="${app.server.zip.name}" dest="${ext.work.dir}" />

I see the resulting directory does not have the permissions preserved in
linux environment.

At http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/zip.html I see there is an option
"preserve0permissions"...I have an already zipped directory with permissions
adjusted and when I unzip it using ubuntu's unzip It preserves the
permissions but unzip element in ant does not have a permission preserving
option and it results a directory with unpreserved permissions...

ilke