ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: ant logger
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:06:22 GMT
I added it to the external page

      <subsection name="AntStatistics">

logs execution times for
        all build targets and displays them at the end of the build. Furthermore execution
times of
        past builds are collected and graphed in a chart.</p>

Havent tested it against Ant 1.3 but it seems there werent any changes in the BuildLogger
interface since 2000 (only docs, license...).

Text is from the projects homepage (btw there is a typo:
- past builds are collected an graphed in a chart
+ past builds are collected and graphed in a chart

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message