ant-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Dunn <nd...@uoregon.edu>
Subject would like to post an external 3rd-party task
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 23:46:15 GMT

Here is small set of external 3rd-party ant tasks that I am hosting, that I hope may be of
some benefit to the community.

commonsconfiganttask is a set of ant task that help convert Apache Commons Configuration property
files into build properties, java Enum's (that are populated at runtime), and any exportable
property / env file desired (e.g., csh, bash, bat, etc.).

This project provides the following tasks:

CreateEnumTask: Creates a Java enum based on commons configuration property files.
ExportPropertiesTask: Exports commons configuration properties to a external file in a using
a specified format.
LoadPropertiesTask: Loads commons configuration properties into pre-generated Java enum.

Hosted here:

http://code.google.com/p/commonsconfiganttask/

Here is the patched description file:

Any feedback would be more than welcome.

Nathan Dunn, Ph.D.
Software Engineer
Zebrafish Information Network
541-346-5249