ant-user mailing list archives

From Vimil Saju <vimils...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CopyTask: attribute to overwrite readonly files
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:42:39 GMT
Allright,
I actually did try it out and it isn't present :P. Any idea if there is a version 1.8.2 of
ant somewhere to download?

--- On Thu, 7/22/10, Matthew Jaggard <matthew@jaggard.org.uk> wrote:

From: Matthew Jaggard <matthew@jaggard.org.uk>
Subject: Re: CopyTask: attribute to overwrite readonly files
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 12:56 PM

If in doubt, try it out!

Sent from my tellingphone.

On Jul 22, 2010 7:13 PM, "Vimil Saju" <vimilsaju@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
I was looking if the copy task had the ability to overwrite read-only files.
The manual says that if the 'force' attribute is set to true then read-only
files will be overwritten, but it also says this attribute is available only
on ant version 1.8.2. I don't see that version of ant for download on the
site. the latest version of ant that i see on the site is version 1.8.1.
Could you let me know if this attribute is present in 1.8.1 version of ant?
ThanksVimil