ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Stover" <bxsto...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject How to set new PATH, CLASSPATH and JAVA_HOME for whole build.xml?
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:28:21 GMT
Assume I have multiple Java installations and versions on my computer.
Due to other reasons I have to set java installation1 as default in my environment
variables PATH, CLASSPATH and JAVA_HOME.

Beside the main application I would like to do some other compilations and tasks
with/from Ants build.xml scripts.

However for these Ant build.xml I want to use the other, second java installation2.

How can I specify on top of such an build.xml different environment variables
resp. define additional PATHs, CLASSPATHs with higher priority then the "outer" defaults?

To clarify: I don't want to prepend in all targets the new, second path multiple times.
Instead I want to define ONCE FOR ALL TASKs and TARGETs inside the current build.xml
the new environment variable values.

How can I do this?

Ben