ant-user mailing list archives

From Vimil Saju <vimils...@yahoo.com>
Subject CopyTask: attribute to overwrite readonly files
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:13:20 GMT

Hi,
I was looking if the copy task had the ability to overwrite read-only files. The manual says
that if the 'force' attribute is set to true then read-only files will be overwritten, but
it also says this attribute is available only on ant version 1.8.2. I don't see that version
of ant for download on the site. the latest version of ant that i see on the site is version
1.8.1. Could you let me know if this attribute is present in 1.8.1 version of ant?
ThanksVimil