ant-user mailing list archives

From Ben Matz <bm...@bidsync.com>
Subject Re: Odd Behavior
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:43:53 GMT

Ya, so I viewed the selenium-server.jar file and indeed it was bundled with it's own version
of ANT. Weird. So instead of using that jar I used the selenium-server-coreless.jar, which
didn't have a ANT bundled in it and that WORKED. Thanks Stefan pointing me in the right direction!

BTW -- I actually wasn't sticking this jar in my $ANT_HOME/lib directory I was just sticking
it in a lib directory that my java application uses during the build. So really bizarre.