ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy2008 <hoangt...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to exclude mutliple files
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:43:36 GMT

I'm looping thru a directory and it has many sub-directories underneath.  I
want to exclude some sub-directories.  Here's my code

<dirset dir="${src.dir}" excludesfile="ignore1.properties">

it works fine.  Now I have another properties file that contains directories
I want to exclude also.  For business reason, I can't combine them into one
file.  I tried the below but it does not work.

<dirset dir="${src.dir}" excludesfile="ignore1.properties,
ignore2.properties">

Do you have any ideas?