ant-user mailing list archives

From "gengyun" <geng...@sei.pku.edu.cn>
Subject problem while using enviroment attributes
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 02:03:11 GMT
hi

thx for answering my question

I was wondering how to judge whether a enviroment attribute is set or not, I tried the <condition>
task, but I can't find a proper nested element to do the right work. for example I 've tried:

<property enviroment="env"/>
<property name="java.enviroment" value="${env.JAVA_HOME}"/>
<condition property="java.enviroment.isset">
    <and>
    <isset property="java.enviroment"/>
    </and>
</condition>

but the property "java.enviroment" will be set no matter the JAVA_HOME is set or not. If set
,it will be the correct path to java-home-dir. but if not ,then it will be string "${env.JAVA_HOME}"
and the condition property "java.enviroment.isset" will also be "true".

I also tried <istrue> <available> but none of them seem to work, plz help thx
a lot!

2010-07-19

gengyun