ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Loading a list of filtered files
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:10:24 GMT
On Tuesday 13 July 2010 17:38:57 Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2010-07-13, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> > <loadresource property="@{property}">
> >     <concat>
> >         <fileset dir="${fetchdir}" includes="ivy-*.xml">
> >             <filterchain>
> >                 <tokenfilter>
> >                     <filetokenizer />
> >                     <replaceregex pattern="^.*&lt;dependencies&gt;
> > (.*)&lt;/dependencies&gt;.*$$" replace="&lt;!-- ${module.name}
> > dependencies --&gt;\1" flags="si" />
> >                 </tokenfilter>
> >             </filterchain>
> >         </fileset>
> >     </concat>
> > </loadresource>
> >
> > Unfortunaltely I cannot apply a filterchain on a fileset.
>
> Any reason you can't move the filterchain to the level of loadresource
> or concat rather than the indiviual files?

ha, thanks, obviously... I was too focus on some requirement I actually
dropped.
I wanted to have the name of the file being filtered added as a header of each
extracted part of the ivy.xml (see some residue of my attempt in the regexp
as ${module.name}), which I quickly realized it was not feasable.

thanks both of you for your quick replies.

Nicolas