ant-user mailing list archives

From shailja kumari <>
Subject How to test a junit test case against multiple value of a property
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:50:23 GMT

Hi All,

I've got a class whose behavior changes based on a boolean property. This
property is read in the static block of the class. Is there a way to write
test JUnit testcase that can verify the behavior of the class for both the
values of this property? If I specify the value in build.xml, I can test my
code for only one value of the property.

How can I test on multiple value of a property ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message