ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Darragh" <dbai...@hp.com>
Subject Constructing patterns for use in fileset includes
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:24:45 GMT

Is it possible to take the contents of a property and modify each item within the property
to append a wildcard in order to turn them into patterns that can be used within <fileset
dir="..." includes="${patternproperty}" /> ?

property1 = string1,string2,string3,string4

And patternproperty is constructed based on property1 to result in:
patternproperty = string1*,string2*,string3*,string4*

All of the filters appear to be line based, although replaceregex in the tokenfilter might
work for me if I can construct the appropriate regular expression.

Outside of that all I can think of is use of exec or apply on to call some shell script to
do the manipulation and set an output property.

It seems that manipulation of properties is not something that's supported by Ant and I'll
have to go to antcontrib for that or am I missing any other options?

--
Regards,
Darragh Bailey

Systems Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Galway Ltd.

Postal Address:    Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway
Registered Office: Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay Dublin 2
Registered Number: 361933